By Ezenwa Obinna Stephen
Now that you have been admitted, congratulations once again, at this juncture. It behooves me to properly keep you freshmen in the know on what “to do” and “not to do” concerning the admission processes and all.
It is assumed that acceptance and main fees have been paid, now I would properly “guild” you through the upload and download of important documents necessary.
For upload, you would need a copy of each of the following documents:
* Birth certificate or a sworn declaration of age
* O’level results (waec or neco)
* Passport photograph (sky blue background)
After the above documents have been properly uploaded on the portal, you start to fill in the bio-data form – the bio-data form contains basic information about you (you are not supposed to have trouble with this).
As for the documents to be downloaded:
* Verification of certificates (this should have two signatures)
* Clearance certificate (this would show some information about you and also the totally numbers of payment you have made – you don’t have to print it until after your final payments)
* Hostel clearance
* Accomodation letter (if you have been given a bed space
* Accommodation agreement form
* Accommodation rules and regulation (smiles – I would print this if I were you)
* Medical questionnaire (I would advice you don’t print this yet, as you would be able to buy and print at a cheaper price when you get to school
* The school calendar
The documents above would also be submitted during the “physical” screening along with the ones listed below:
* UTME original result
* Post UTME result
* JAMB admission letter
* OAU admission letter
* Certificate of origin
It is imperative that you keep and bring at least 4 copies of all the documents listed above and also the payment slip from the bank (the duplicate of the payment slip)
NB: take note of the words in quotes.
I would gladly entertain further clarification on matters concerning this piece.
Inbox your enquiries to
CoNnect Media House