By Ezenwa Obinna Stephen &
Being one of the (most) frequently asked questions on our online channels and support contacts for a while now, especially by the newly admitted OAU students, we have taken the time to list some or all important documents needed during their entry screening and brief information on acceptance fee of the university.
Original and four (4) photocopies of the following documents:
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
(3) Admission letter (printed from JAMB website)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also printed from JAMB website containing your picture)
(5) Post UTME/Screening result/Pre-degree final result
You may also need your local government certificate.
And when you are able to access the OAU e-portal with your JAMB reg. no., you will print out the following documents and also provide the original and 4 photocopies of each:-
(7) Notification of Admission
(8) Bio-data form (Course registration form)
(9) Hostel Slip (optional I.e if you secure accommodation in any of the halls of residence on campus).
Also concerning the payment of acceptance fee, the school management has not released any statement stating that newly admitted students should start paying into any account and as corroborated by the management, newly admitted students should be aware of fraudsters who might in any way say they should pay or such. OAU acceptance fee is 20,000 Nigerian naira unless later changed.
Stay connected for related and other updates.
Edited by: Bewaji E.